Blogger Layouts
- Stangers think I'm SNOBBISH -
- My friends think I'm out going -
- My bestfriends knows that I'm completely insane -

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

wake up laa :))

yes..i'm really stressed out today..
until i acciddently scold ica..sorry babe!
there's a lot of things that has made me very very and i repeat very unhappy today..
this person,
never understand me..
and i don't think this person will ever understand me..
so stupido becoz this person sacrificed our friendship for about 5 years just becoz of another person..
it is a stupid thing to do becoz this another person is like a shito..
no manners at all..
hellooo wake up laa..
this another person will leave you alone someday..but not me..
this another person doesn't take your matters seriously..but not me..
this another person is just playing with you,just like a toy..but not me..
and i believe that,someday you will regret for what you have done to me.....

No comments: