Blogger Layouts
- Stangers think I'm SNOBBISH -
- My friends think I'm out going -
- My bestfriends knows that I'm completely insane -

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh SPM !

hey hey .
ok , right now , i'm really really i repeat REALLY nervous..in about 2 hours more , i will get my SPM results ! yihh how scary is that..haha the funny part of this thing are my friends who are obviously totally more nervous than i am..pimples pop out around their faces , having trouble sleeping , don't feel like eating and bla bla bla..hee all because of you "stresss"!

hmm mmm don't have the confidence of getting straight A's today..mum always said , you get what you give..i think i had gave all my best in spm..now,it's up to Allah..no matter what i get today , redha dan terima dengan hati yang rela is the most important part to do..cry?maybe..hehe..cannot control my tears , but i wouldn't go to the extend of crying for 3 days and protest with food..haha just like what i did during pmr..ngee

Just pray for the best , hope for the best and ready for the worst..
to all my friends : Gambatte Aza Aza Fighting Caiyok All The Best Selamat Berjaya ~

9A+ / 10A+

No comments: